If you are shopping for home loans in Los Angeles, you have probably discovered that mortgage rates run high in the City of Angels. This can be discouraging, especially if you happen to be a first time homebuyer or your debt-to-income ratio is not ideal (an all-too-common situation in L.A.).
We help Los Angeles borrowers to find the prime and non-prime mortgages they need to purchase property affordably in the L.A. metropolitan area. With an established network of accredited lenders, we can hook you up with an affordable loan in any of the following categories:
- Conventional: These are conforming loans which fit within the limits set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. Down payments may range up to 20%, and loan terms typically span 10-30 years.
- VA: Military veterans and spouses can apply for a federally-backed VA loan. With a VA loan, you do not need mortgage insurance, and you can enjoy zero down payment.
- FHA: First time homebuyers can apply for a federally-backed FHA loan and qualify for a 3.5% down payment and friendly loan terms. An FHA loan may even be available to you with less-than-perfect credit.
- Reverse Mortgage: If you need extra cash flow, a reverse mortgage can help you to pull equity out of your home for other purposes.
- Jumbo: A jumbo loan is any home loan which does not fit within the conforming loan limits. In a high-cost city like Los Angeles, jumbo loans are common.
- Hard Money Loans: Borrowers with low credit may turn to hard money loans in order to finance their home purchases. We can ensure you are getting the most affordable hard money loans in L.A.
- Stated Income Loans: With this type of home loan, you do not need to provide income verification. In some situations, this may help you cut through red tape.
- Bridge Loans: If you are buying one property while selling another, a Los Angeles bridge loan may help you to cover the interval in between.
- Bad Credit Loans: These are home loans in Los Angeles which are specifically offered to customers who have bad credit ratings. It can be hard to get good terms and low fees on these types of Los Angeles home loans, but we can ensure you are getting the best possible deal.
If you are looking for a commercial loan in Los Angeles, you are getting ready to make a major business decision, one which will impact your bottom line over the years to come. Indeed, the commercial loan rates and terms you decide on now could have great ramifications later down the line. In that sense, regardless of your planned use for the land or structure you are seeking to acquire, a commercial mortgage is an investment in your business’s future.
There are many different types of commercial loans available for them. Here are some of the various kinds and what they are used for.
- Fixed Rate Mortgage (FRM)
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM)
- Balloon Mortgage
- Interest Only Mortgage
Contact Pacshores for Home Loans in Los Angeles Today
We cannot wait to work with you and help you find the affordable Los Angeles home loan that you need to put down roots in our beautiful city.