If you are unfamiliar with Trust Deed investing, we hope that this will be your the first step toward participation in one of the safest and most profitable vehicles, for investing your money, which also requires the least amount of effort on your part.
As you and I know, Lending has always been the one of the most profitable endeavors since the beginnings of Commerce. Bankers have perfected this process as is evident in their successes. They sell you their CD’s at 2-3%, and turn around and lend your money back out at 15-20%. Our Trust Deed Notes, present you the opportunity to bypass the Bank (middleman) and safely lend your funds directly to the consumer (end-user) with the prospect to potentially quadruple your earnings.
Right now is the opportune time for Investors, such as you, to take advantage of the void created by the liquidity crisis in the mortgage lending industry. As various lenders have shut their doors, the unfulfilled demand for mortgage financing is immense and at an all-time high. This presents an opportunity for you, as an Investor to become the “Bank” and earn turnkey, fully-secured, double digit interest income.
With over 25 years of Private Party mortgage lending experience, PacShores Mortgage Inc. and its staff are poised to provide you with all the support necessary for seizing upon this unique earnings opportunity. Through our “Fractionalized Lending Program” all you need is a minimum investment of $25,000.00 to get started.
Whether you are new to Trust Deed investing or a seasoned professional, our primary objective is to provide you with the right platform and data, to help you understand, evaluate and ultimately make the right investment decisions to begin earning double digit returns on your principal, with the lowest possible exposure to potential risks.
Here is how we have done this:
- Restricting our loans to no more than 50% of the Appraised value of the collateralizing property.
- Using HVCC compliant, Licensed and Bonded Appraisers for all asset valuations.
- Securing ALTA Title Insurance Policies for all notes offered for investments.
- Providing expert management facilities to make sure that all interest payments are collected and paid timely to all investors, and to ensure maximum collection effort and asset liquidation in the event of a default, as is possible among a limited percentage of our Notes.
- Superior Security of Principal
- Fixed Double Digit Rate of Return
- No Broker Commissions
- No Management Fees
- No Margin Calls
- Long or Short Term, Self Managed Plan.
- ITurnkey; no Exhaustive Research
- RS Approved for IRA Funds
- Affordable Liquidity with Monthly Interest Disbursements
- Investment terms subject to termination in the event of the Sale of the collateral Property.
- Suspension of Interest Payments will occur in the event of a default by the Trustor of the Note.
- Minor infusion of additional capital may be necessary in order to enforce the foreclosure provisions of the Note.
To get started, please take a minute to fill out the brief form, to receive a free copy of our Guide to Trust Deed investments. You will then be contacted by one of our Investment Counselors, that will be able to provide you additional Information regarding the various Investment opportunities that we currently have available, and also answer any questions you may have.
- Deed of Trust
- Deed of Trust Assignment
- Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure
- Grant Deed
- Interspousal Grant Deed
- Joint Tenancy Grant Deed
- Partial Grant Deed
- Trust Transfer Deed
- Quitclaim Deed
- Straight Note
- Payoff Demand Statement
- Substitution of Trustee and Reconveyance
- Affidavit of Death – Joint Tenancy
- Affidavit of Death – Trustee
- Affidavit – Declaration
- Certification Of Trustee
- Corporation Grant Deed
- Corporation Assignment Deed Of Trust
- Full Reconveyance
- Partial Reconveyance
- Request For Full Reconveyance
- Substitution of Trustee
As seen in: