Why do Realtors love us?
Our relationship with our Realtors community represents a very crucial, and substantial aspect of our lending platform. Being that the majority of Real Estate sales transactions must rely on external financing, for escrow to close fittingly, we offer a very reliable and dependable “one-stop funding shop”, for an uncountable number of Realtors and their escrow transactions.
From securing the lowest financing interest rates and closing costs for the better-qualified buyers, to providing customized Private Money options for the more challenged buyers, PacShores Mortgage Inc., has established its versatility in closing tough to do Loans.
Following, are typical closing challenges that we have helped our Realtors overcome:
- Notice to perform
- Ten days same as Cash closings
- Hostile occupancy closings, with no interior Inspection access.
- Damaged/Rehab property financing
- Non-permitted additions to subject property
- Non-conforming zoned property
- Non verified source for Buyers down payment funds
- Buyers with severely damaged credit
In addition to successfully navigating through the above problems, we can handle the straightforward sales transactions just as well, and we look forward to the opportunity to do the same for you.
Additionally, we are always eager to Pre-Qualify your Buyers at no cost, and provide you our “Buyer Pre-Approved Certificate” to make your Offers standout.
Access Calculators for different Payment estimates for your Buyers:
- How much mortgage can they qualify for?
- Monthly Payment Estimates
- Mortgage Insurance payment estimates
- Property Tax payment estimates
- Calculate and Estimate Buyer closing costs
- Comparison Calculation, Renting vs Buying
- Calculate and print Amortization Schedules
Need to close yesterday? Call us for our 7 day close for our Private Money Loans.
- Equity-Based Underwriting
- Stated Income, No Tax Returns or Income Documentation
- Appraisal Report requirements waived on a case by case basis.
- Flexible Credit requirements, 500 or lower FICO scores accepted.
Need A Quick Answer To Your Questions?
Contact us by phone or e-mail. We’re happy to help.